LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT NETWORK INC.
- UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY PREFERENCES
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- INFORMATION SHARING WITH SERVICE PROVIDERS / AGENTS
- HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
- DATA RETENTION
- CHOICE / OPT OUT
- PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DATA TRANSFERS
- COOKIE AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- LINKS TO 3RD PARTY SITES
- SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
- REFERRAL PROGRAM EMAILS
- PRIVACY COMPLAINTS
- How and why we collect your Personal Information
- How we intend to use your Personal Information
- With which parties we may share your Personal Information; and
- To provide you with contact information should you have questions or concerns about our practices.
- May collect Personal Information, including contact information, billing information and demographic information when you use the Sites or LMN / Greenius products or services.
- May collect certain technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the Site and its services.
- May share this information with authorized third parties, such as credit card processing companies, that perform services on behalf of LMN, and will only share Personal Information which is necessary for these third-parties to perform these related services;
- Stores your information through cookies and other sources to customize and improve your user experience on the Sites.
- Retains your information for as long as you have an account on the Sites, and thirty (30) days after you cancel or delete your account on the Sites, delete the information you made available to us.
- Mitigates the risk and impact of potential harms involved in the disclosure of Personal Information through the adoption of reasonable physical, technological and administrative procedures appropriate to the sensitivity of the data in an effort to safeguard the Personal Information you provide to us. Even with these measures, there is a residual risk of the loss of, unauthorized access to or unauthorized disclosure of your information which could result in financial harm to you.
2. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY PREFERENCES Upon request LMN will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please contact us at privacy@goLMN.com. You have the right to access and correct or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be accomplished by navigating in LMN or Greenius to “My Account”, where you can view and make changes to most of your Personal Information immediately. For security purposes, certain Personal Information can only be changed by contacting LMN Customer Support at support@goLMN.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your Personal Information, including contact information, so we can contact you and inform you about relevant information with respect to your use of the Sites. Please note that deletion of mandatory Personal Information may result in you being unable to continue the use of the Sites and/or related LMN or Greenius services.
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION As a visitor to the Sites, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information. However, when you order products or services as an LMN and/or Greenius subscriber, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as your name, phone, and fax numbers, address, and email address; and
- Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type.
- Process your financial transactions.
- Process your order / renewal confirmations.
- Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions, and concerns.
- Administer your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Subject to our obligations under applicable anti-spam laws, keep you informed about special offers and services of LMN and selected third parties.
- Administer promotions and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results.
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Meet research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings (for example, aggregating and anonymizing Personal Information to identify usage trends); and
- Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
6. DATA RETENTION We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your LMN and/or Greenius account(s) is/are active. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at support@goLMN.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days. Data is deleted from a cancelled account 30 days after cancellation date and is unrecoverable.
7. CHOICE / OPT OUT OF EMAILS, ETC. You may “opt out” of receiving LMN’s email updates, newsletters and/or partner emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link on the email and making the appropriate selections. LMN will still contact you when there are changes to the Terms of Service. In addition, we will still send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, benefit notification emails, emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Sites, critical update or user actionable notices and bill related notices. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive them, you have the option of deactivating your account.
8. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION LMN keeps the Personal Information it collects about you confidential and has adopted reasonable physical, technological, and administrative procedures appropriate to the sensitivity of the data in an effort to safeguard the Personal Information you provide to us. The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Sites is protected in several ways, including:
- Access by you to your account profile is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. You should strive to use a strong, alpha-numeric password which you should not divulge to anyone.
- Your Personal Information resides on a secure server that only selected LMN personnel and contractors have access to via password.
- Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to LMN.
- When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
14. REFERRAL PROGRAM EMAILS If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Sites where you have the right to do so, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Site(s). LMN stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact support@goLMN.com to request that we remove this information from our database.